Designed to operate continuously at 180°C (356°F) to meet the toughest environmental requirements, the wide 0.3Hz to 10 kHz frequency range and low weight of Triaxial CCLD Accelerometer Types 4527 and 4527-001 make them equally suitable for use as general purpose accelerometers.
- Powertrain, engine and exhaust
- Environmental stress screening
- Gas turbine auxiliary equipment
- Multi-purpose measurements
- Modal and on-road testing
- Triaxial measurements in confined spaces
When only a single- or dual-axis measurement is needed, these accelerometers only use the axes that you want - greatly simplifying your analysis.