Last year our partners at HBK introduced the MEMS Velocity Sensor, but now they are releasing their new MEMS Velocity Transmitter.
The MEMS velocity transmitter:
• Can measure down to very low frequencies
• Provides a 4-20mA signal
• Can be used with long cables
• The technology allows the signal to be processed by affordable systems for monitoring
All these things make the new velocity transmitter the ideal solution for your balance of plant machinery!
• IP 68: rugged for your applications
• Buffered sensor output so you can check for details if the RMS value indicates emerging problems.
• Smart sensor: uses the standard failure condition specification NAMUR to tell you when something is wrong.
Click here a> to learn more.